WARNING WARNING WARNING: This is the Digital Rebar v2 product documentation. The v2 version is EOL as of September 2017. Please refer to the new Digital Rebar Provision v3 documentation: http://provision.readthedocs.io/en/tip/README.html
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)¶
Commonly asked questions about Rebar are collected in the FAQ section.
Can’t find a question and answer? Please create a file for the question in this directory. Please include “needs answer” in the body if an answer is required.
- 9.1. ERROR: SecureShellHammer.run cannot find a reachable address for
- 9.2. What is the Current State of UEFI?
- 9.3. How To Use UEFI?
- 9.4. What Does UEFI give me?
- 9.5. What Does Not Work?
- 9.6. What Had to Be Changed?
- 9.7. How are GEMs Added to Barclamps?
- 9.8. Would an Additional Role be Added if We Collect Data to Send to Another System?
- 9.9. The Certificate is Out of Date.
- 9.10. Why is There No Consul Service After Digital Rebar Restarts?
- 9.11. Can the Discovery Image be Customized?
- 9.12. Would a Live Environment Require a Dedicated DHCP?
- 9.13. Do New Pieces of Hardware Require Any Manual Configuration?
- 9.14. How Many Services/Servers are Required?
- 9.15. Is a Dedicated Database Server Required?
- 9.16. Tools/kvm_slave Causes a Timeout in TFTP?
- 9.17. Why did Digital Rebar not start DHCP?
- 9.18. What is the Preferred Operating System?
- 9.19. Should the Server be Setup to Boot from PXE on All Available Nework Ports?
- 9.20. Are There Specific Required Networks?
- 9.21. Ansible Run Fails with Login Issue?
- 9.22. How do We Use UEFI?
- 9.23. What Special Network Setup is Required?