WARNING WARNING WARNING: This is the Digital Rebar v2 product documentation. The v2 version is EOL as of September 2017. Please refer to the new Digital Rebar Provision v3 documentation: http://provision.readthedocs.io/en/tip/README.html
8. Development Guide¶
Welcome to the amazing world of Digital Rebar!
This guide is targeted at individuals who wish to contribute and extend Digital Rebar. Please review the architectural and operator instructions as part of the learning process.
- 8.1. Contributing Basics
- 8.2. Contributing to Digital Rebar Core
- 8.3. Contributing Docs
- 8.4. Mark Use
- 8.5. Dev Environment
- 8.6. Docker Cheats for Developers
- 8.7. Setting Rails Development Mode
- 8.8. Building Go Components
- 8.9. User Interface Development
- 8.10. Configuration Managers (aka Jigs)
- 8.11. Build Sledgehammer (Advanced Dev Only)
- 8.12. Digital Rebar Directory Structure